Though the Smithsonian has hidden proof of giants in our land, we have many other countries who have been forthright in their discovery of these giants found within their countries during archeological excavations. Numerous giant, human skeletons have been found all over the world and date back hundreds and thousands of years. These are not skeletons of the “missing link” as has been stated by evolution theorists, but rather they are complete human skeletons, without a doubt. These skeletons found have been everywhere from 9′ to 36′ tall. So, what’s up with these giants and why don’t we find them today? Well, interestingly enough, we can find their heritage in the Bible all the way back to the days before Noah:
“When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in[a] man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” 4 The Nephilim[b] were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.” Genesis 6:1-4
These giants were called Nephilim, which is a half-breed of a fallen angel (sons of God) and a human. When the two of them mixed, this new creation was both giant in size and of super strength and much superior to people as far as physical abilities was concerned. If we believe the Bible as the accurate word of God, then we need to take seriously these genetically modified humans as God has definitely pointed them out for those who care to do some research about them. If you’d like a further description of how this all came to be, we’ll need to go back to the oldest book on record, and that is the Book of Enoch, yep, it even pre-dates the Bible. Enoch was Noah’s great-grandfather and walked with God. He and God were pals and so God told Enoch just about everything from the beginning of creation, to His plan with Jesus, and the final days on earth. He wrote everything down and his writings are pretty amazing and lines up perfectly with the Bible. For most of us though, the book is very obscure and hard for our minds to grasp. The creation of the giants is just one of those obscure occurrences. Who says the Bible is boring? Definitely not me.
“Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.” Genesis 5:24
Let’s read between the lines of Genesis and take a look at Enoch’s description of what was really going on in the days of Noah:
“1. It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful. 2. And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children. 3. Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise; 4. And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime. 5. But they answered him and said; We all swear; 6. And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking. 7. Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon. 8. That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations. 9. These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them. 10. Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees. 11. And the women conceiving brought forth giants, 12. Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them; 13. When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; 14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood. 15. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.” Enoch 7
We see numerous accounts of giants in the Bible. God intended for them to be destroyed in the flood as all flesh was contaminated with the fallen angel’s DNA by the time of the flood; however, though the Nephilim were destroyed because they are half-human and mortal, the fallen angels are immortal and thus came back again to do the same thing years later after the flood had subsided as humans began to re-populate the earth. Where do we see them coming back again after the flood? We have many accounts of the Israelites trying to battle them. After the flood, God would then use the Israelites as His judgement against the Nephilim to kill them. The Israelites on their own were no match for these monsters, but God gave them victory over these communities if they put their trust in Him. We also see one time when they weren’t so confident in the conquest at Canaan, lost their faith, and then ended up wandering in the wilderness until the entire generation had died off. Yep, God was angry that those Nephilim were allowed to live. So, if you’ve ever been angry like I have been as to why God would want an entire village killed including the women and children, this was why, because they were no longer populated with humans, but instead with half-breed giant monsters who would turn and devour everything in site. Pretty scary!
“32 So they brought to the people of Israel a bad report of the land that they had spied out, saying, “The land, through which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people that we saw in it are of great height. 33 And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.” Numbers 13:32-33
There are several tribes who were contaminated and dominated the land. One of which was referenced above is the descendants of Anak, the Anakim, and others are the Rephaim, Moabiles, & Emim. Joshua led the main armies to fight them.
- “28 Where are we going up? Our brothers have made our hearts melt, saying, “The people are greater and taller than we. The cities are great and fortified up to heaven. And besides, we have seen the sons of the Anakim there.”’ 29 Then I said to you, ‘Do not be in dread or afraid of them.” Deuteronomy 1:28-29
- “(The Emim formerly lived there, a people great and many, and tall as the Anakim.” Deuteronomy 2:10
- “Like the Anakim they are also counted as Rephaim, but the Moabites call them Emim” Deuteronomy 2:11
- “a people great and many, and tall as the Anakim; but the Lord destroyed them before the Ammonites, and they dispossessed them and settled in their place,” Deut 2:21
- “(For only Og the king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim. Behold, his bed was a bed of iron. Is it not in Rabbah of the Ammonites? Nine cubits was its length, and four cubits its breadth, according to the common cubit.)” Deut 3:11
- “a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom you know, and of whom you have heard it said, ‘Who can stand before the sons of Anak?’” Deut 9:2
- “And Joshua came at that time and cut off the Anakim from the hill country, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the hill country of Judah, and from all the hill country of Israel. Joshua devoted them to destruction with their cities.” Joshua 11:21
- “There was none of the Anakim left in the land of the people of Israel. Only in Gaza, in Gath, and in Ashdod did some remain.” Joshua 11:22
- “And Caleb drove out from there the three sons of Anak, Sheshai and Ahiman and Talmai, the descendants of Anak.” Joshua 15:14
- “And Hebron was given to Caleb, as Moses had said. And he drove out from it the three sons of Anak.” Judges 1:20
- “And there came out from the camp of the Philistines a champion named Goliath of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. 1 Samuel 17:4
- “And Ishbi-benob, one of the descendants of the giants, whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of bronze, and who was armed with a new sword, thought to kill David.” 2 Samuel 21:16
- “And there was again war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, who had six fingers on each hand, and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in number, and he also was descended from the giants.” 2 Samuel 21:20
- “And there was again war with the Philistines, and Elhanan the son of Jair struck down Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver’s beam.” 1 Chronicles 20:5
Though we see that God managed to kill most of them off through the Israeli army, there were obviously some left on the earth. So, where are they now? There are still some lurking in the hidden areas of the earth. Here’s one soldier’s account of his platoon’s contact with one of the Nephilim in 2002. Where there is one, we know there are others.
Another interesting thought is when we study Greek Mythology. My thoughts over the years on this have been, boy these people had quite the imagination with creating all of these gods, part-human and part-animal, with super human strength. They went to great lengths to draw them all over the place so that we have records of their imaginations. Well, now that I know the story of the Nephillim, I now have a different perspective on these Greek gods and goddesses. These Greek gods were actually the by-product of the fallen angels and man, so the legends are true that they were on the earth, a race of part-humans who were huge and strong and to normal people, they were like gods. So, the Greeks worshiped them as gods.
So, will God allow the fallen angels to come back to contaminate the human race once again? The answer to that is, yes, most definitely as we can see further in the book of Enoch. I’m not totally sure where they are right now, though I have my theories, the 200 who made the pact, but God will be bringing them back in the last days to use them as a judgement tool on people who have rejected Him, and at the same time they will heap up more judgement upon themselves as well.
“8. Now the giants, who lave been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth. 9. The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth. 10. They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not 1 rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.1. And as to the death of the giants, wheresoever their spirits depart from their bodies, let their flesh, that which is perishable, be without judgment. Thus shall they perish, until the day of the great consummation of the great world. A destruction shall take place of the Watchers and the impious.” Enoch 15-16 (So, demon spirits come from these Nephilim as they died).
Where can we find them interfering again? In one instance, through the mark of the beast, but that’s another topic that I’ll dive into shortly and you’ll be shocked at what I’ve discovered there as well. Oh, is this so interesting or what? It’s better than any movie.
- “And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.” Revelation 9:1
- “saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” Revelation 9:14
So, here’s an interesting point of ‘things that make you go, hmmmm,’ all of the major leaders have made trips to Antarctica of all places such as Obama and the Pope. And, as normal people, this is one place that we are not allowed to go. The elite land on the tip, and then take a smaller plane, three hours in, to a further location nearer the axis. Some have stated that many of these fallen angels have been banned there for the time being or this is their gateway, and some how, these world leaders have discovered this and go to meet with them there to obtain further knowledge. Not sure if that is totally true, but research for yourself who’s been there and what they are doing. It’s pretty weird and really makes you think.
Before we conclude, let’s take a look at these unclean spirit in the New Testament in Jesus’ time. We now know that when the Nephillim died, that their unclean spirit still roamed the earth looking for a place to inhabit. We can verify this in a few NT verses, but there are 27 references to unclean spirits:
- ““When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none.” Matthew 12:43
- “23 And immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, 24 “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God.” Mark 1:23-24
- “And when Jesus had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit.” Mark 5:2
- “So he gave them permission. And the unclean spirits came out and entered the pigs; and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea and drowned in the sea.” Mark 5:13
- “And he called out with a mighty voice, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place for demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable beast.” Revelation 1812
But rest assured, God is our shield and our protector…
- “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely[d] goodness and mercy[e] shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell[f] in the house of the Lord forever.[g]” Psalm 23:5-6
- “my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence.” 2 Samuel 22:3
Father God, even though this is very interesting discovering these almost mythological creatures, we know they are truly abominations that are made to destroy the very image of God, designed from the bottomless pit. They are downright scary and we wouldn’t wish them on our worst enemies. We ask that if there are any here now, that you make them go to extinction and keep them far away from your true creation. Thank you, Lord, that you will protect your own from whatever we may encounter in the future. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.