“There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.” Proverbs 23:18
Some days are just that… “Some days!” Do you ever feel like you are having a bad day, a bad week, a bad month, a bad year?
- “When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other.” Ecc 7:14
God has ordained both good times and bad times for all of us. It’s part of our growing process to be more like Christ. It is called perseverance… keeping going even when you don’t feel like it.
- “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.” Romans 8:18
- “In the midst of a very severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity.” 2 Cor 8:2
“Bad times” come in seasons, short or longer in duration, but all have a start point and and end point. If we give up before the end point, we will not receive the full blessing that God is trying to do in us and through us.
- “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.” James 1:10
The beauty is, is that today, no matter how good it is (or bad it is), is not your best day. Your best days are promised to you in the future and God never breaks His promises. Give your life to His Son, Jesus Christ, and this promise is for you:
“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21:3-4
What your future looks like…
- Close proximity to Father God (Living right by Him)
- Not one more tear of any form of sadness
- No more death
- No more physical, relational, emotional, or spiritual pain
- No more sickness and disease
- No more doctors or dentists or therapists
- No wheel chairs, no medications
- No more sorrow & grief
- No more relational breakdowns
- No misunderstandings
- No insecurities
- No disappointments
- No more feelings of being unloved or unwanted
- Nothing old
- Absolutely no unfulfilled needs
- No sin or wickedness
“He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21:5
Your life is awesome if you have Jesus Christ as your Savior!