One day, there will be an un-creation of the universe. God created all that we know in 6 days, and in the end-times, He will un-create everything that we know to make room for the new…
- “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.” 2 Peter 3:10
- “Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.” Revelation 20:11
Then, after all is wiped away, God will reveal His newly created heaven and earth, much better in every sense of the way since all sin has been removed, and only God’s children are allowed into it.
- “He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.” Revelation 21:7
One of the odd parts about this new place is there will be no seas and no oceans. Why?
- “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.” Revelation 21:1
The sea is a symbol of mysterious darkness. The seas separate our world. They are full of mystery and darkness. Much is hidden in the depths of the sea.
- “But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud.” Isaiah 57:20
- “[The rebellious people] are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.” Jude 1:13
In the new heaven and earth, all will be in perfect harmony, peace, love, and joy. There will be no darkness, no mystery, no roaring waves of the wicked. God’s perfect holy light will shine on all.
“This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all.” 1 John 1:5