Marriage Equality definition: The belief that man’s definition of marriage is equal to, or above, God’s definition of marriage.
When “Our Way” tramples “God’s Way,” we should look up and beware because the true Word of God is not mocked. God will have His final say. Somehow, our society has lost this fear and so doesn’t care what He thinks. We might want to ask Him before we keep changing laws…
“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.” Galations 6:7
Minnesota passed equal rights for homosexuals to get married today.
So now, I’m awaiting a new translation of the Bible to catch up with our changing laws. I’m expecting many verses to be changed, for example:
- Old: “Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters.” Jeremiah 29:6
- New: “Marry and have sons and daughters, but not the natural way; find husbands for your sons and give your daughters to daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters, by adoption, because they can’t by natural means, so be creative, or just don’t have kids since it really isn’t possible. It’s all good!” Jeremiah 29:6
I’m thinking they will need to totally strike some verses from the Bible, as I don’t see how they can change it to make it fit in this new translation for changing times. Maybe just taking out “Not” will fix things. I’m sure that’s “not” important to God to remove that one little, word:
- Old: “‘Do NOT have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.” Leviticus 18:22
- New: “Do have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is acceptable and pure.” Lev 18:22
Some major modifications are needed here though…
- Old: “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Leviticus 20:13
- New: “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them are totally doing what is acceptable and pleasing to the Lord. They should be praised and celebrated and given marriage rights so that they can share their love with the world.” Lev 20:13
Let’s try this one in the New Testament…
- Old: “ They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.” Romans 1:25-27
- New: “They exchanged God’s truth and replaced it with their own desires and worshiped and served each other, rather than the Creator – who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God celebrated them and told them it was totally acceptable. Even the women exchanged natural sexual relations for the unnatural ones. In the same way the men abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another, because they were just born that way and couldn’t help it. Men committed acceptable and pleasing acts with other men, and received the right to be married in the eyes of God.” Romans 1:25-27
We cannot deny God’s outright disgust for when His creatures turn against the natural. We read from scipture that homosexuality is a detestable sin, as destestable as sex with animals. So, from this conclusion, we know that the following verse will apply to all those who practice and support the celebration of this sin:
- “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” Hebrews 13:4
The I-35W bridge will be lit like this tonight in recognition of marriage equality in Minnesota. [News Photo below] This is a day of rebellion for the State of Minnesota. We are turning our backs on God’s Word even more. What will He say about this? What will He do? Time will tell.
Jesus Christ is the light of the world. Confess your sins to Him, repent of them, and put your trust in Him to purify you. No matter what you have done in the past, you can be forgiven by the only One who can forgive your sins. Turn to Him!
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.” Revelation 22:12-15